FERM products are developed to the highest quality standards and are guaranteed free of defects in both materials and workmanship for the period lawfully stipulated starting from the date of original purchase. Should the product develop any failure during this period due to defective material and/or workmanship then contact your FERM dealer directly.
Your dealer guarantees free replacement of defect spare parts, or replacement of the total machine if:
- The product is not used improperly
- The product shows signs of normal use
- The product is not disassembled and/or repaired by third parties
- A receipt can be shown
- The product has been presented completely, with all attachments
The following circumstances are excluded from this guarantee:
- Repairs and or alterations have been made or attempted to the machine by unauthorized service centers.
- Normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Non-original spare parts have been used
This constitutes the sole warranty made by company either expressed or implied. There are no other warranties expressed or implied which extend beyond the face hereof, herein, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall FERM be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. The dealers remedies shall be limited to repair or replacement of nonconforming units or parts.