Table saw 800W - 200mm | TSM1036
This FERM TSM1036 is a compact and powerful table saw and suitable for sawing all kinds of wood at different angles. Thanks to the weight and design of the machine, it is also easy to move. The table is driven by a powerful 800 Watt induction motor and has an unloaded speed of 2950 rotations per minute.
The table saw is supplied with several accessories so you can start working immediately after delivery! In addition to the table, the package also includes a 24T saw blade, mitre guide, parallel guide, push stick and an adapter to connect a (construction) vacuum cleaner to the saw table.
For which jobs is this table suitable?
This multifunctional sawing machine is suitable for sawing various types of wood and plate material. Think for example sawing of solid wood, MDF, chipboard and laminated wood. With the saw table it is possible to cut accurately, make long cuts and saw off large workpieces. In addition, the saw table is equipped with a parallel and mitre guide for precise working and has an angle adjustment from 0 to 45 degrees for bevel cuts.
The most important benefits of the TSM1036 table saw:
- 800W induction motor; quiet yet powerful motor
- Get straight to work; thanks to the included 200mm, 24T saw blade
- Durable steel construction; sturdy and robust saw that can take a beat. In addition, it provides an extra-long life
- Dust-free sawing; the saw is equipped with a vacuum cleaner connection, connect your (construction) vacuum cleaner to the table and the dust is vacuumed off at the underside of the saw blade. This gives you a better view of your saw cut, for safe and accurate sawing!
- Aluminum mitre guide; the strong steel work surface has an integrated guide slot for the mitre guide. The aluminum mitre guide has an infinitely adjustable angle and a clearly readable scale!
- Aluminum parallel guide; the aluminum parallel guide can be used in two heights. The great advantage is that it clamps on both the front and the back, so that it is extra securely attached.
- Safe working; thanks to the included push stick and the transparent protective cover. In addition, undesired activation of the saw table is prevented thanks to the safety switch on the machine.
The most important specifications of the FERM tool:
- Power: 800W
- Voltage: 230-240V ~ 50Hz
- No load speed: 2950/min
- Saw blade dimensions: Ø200 x 2.4 x 16mm (24T)
- Max. cutting capacity at 90°: 45mm
- Max. cutting capacity at 45°: 27mm
- Table dimensions: 505 x 373mm
- Weight: 13kg
What's in the package?
- 1x FERM TSM1036 saw table
- 1x 200mm, TCT 24T saw blade
- 1x Push stick
-1x Mitre guide
- 1x Parralel guide
- 2x Spanner
- 1x Vacuum cleaner adapter
Availability: Ex-works + FOB
Click on the link to download the manual: