Precision biscuit jointer 900W with dust bag | BJM1009
This is the FERM BJM1009 Precision Biscuit Jointer. It is ideal for attaching shelves, adding strength to mitre joints and attaching face frames. It has a quick and easy revolver setting for the standard biscuit types 0, 10 and 20, a spindle lock function for fast and easy saw blade exchange, easy adjustable angle settings, a fast adaption to material thickness, an aluminum base plate for optimal stability and for an accurate result, an extra long power cable and a high quality saw blade for 14 millimeter cutting depth is included.
The 900 watt motor with up to 11.000 rotations per minute, and the stable baseplate, provide optimal stability and precision for seamless joints. Including an accessory set with a dust bag, a wrench and 50 joint plates (size 20).
- Aluminum base plate for an accurate and professional result
- For creating precise joints and sawing parquet along walls
- Easy adjustment for angle and material thickness
- Quick and easy revolver setting for standard biscuit types 0,10 and 20
- Spindle lock function for easy saw blade exchange
- Extra long power cable, 3 meter
Includes: Saw blade 100x22x4mm - Hexagon key - Dustbag - 50 Biscuits (#20)
Optional Accessories: Biscuits 50pcs 56x23x4mm BJA1004 - Saw blade BJA1005
Availability: Ex-works + FOB
|Max. cutting depth||14mm|
|No load speed||11.000/min|
|Includes||1 Saw blade 100x22x4mm - Hexagon key - Dust bag - 50 Biscuits (#20) - Set carbon brushes - Storage case|
Click on the link to download the manual: