Bench Pillar Drill 350W - 13mm | TDM1026
The FERM TDM1026 bench pillar drill is an ideal machine for the demanding craftsman! This robust column drill is equipped with an engine of 350 Watt and 5 different speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2500 RPM!
FERM’s bench pillar drill allows you to achieve the best drilling results with materials such as steel and wood. Use the keyed chuck to securely fasten different types of drills (max. drill bit: Ø13 mm). The V-belt drive is on top of the machine, well protected in a metal housing. When the housing is open, it is not possible to start the engine for safety reasons. Thanks to the red emergency button and transparent safety cover, you can work safely.
The worktable (160 x 160 mm) is adjustable in height and can also be tilted to an angle of 0 to 45 °. In addition, the drilling depth stop allows you to determine exactly how deep the drill should go in the material (maximum bore depth: 52 mm). Since the base plate is equipped with screw holes, you can easily attach the pillar drill to your workbench.
Where is this article suitable for?
The FERM column drill is suitable for drilling materials such as steel and wood.
The most important benefits of the FERM bench pillar drill:
- 5 different speed settings
- Equipped with a metal keyed chuck to secure different types of drill bits properly
- Good view of your work thanks to transparent safety cover
- Drilling depth stop
- Safety switch
- Stable foot
- Worktable is adjustable in height
Most important specifications:
- Power consumption: 350W (S2 30min).
- Mains voltage: 230V~
- Power frequency: 50 Hz
- Number of adjustable speeds: 5 (500,890,1400,1900,2500 min-1)
- No load speed: 500-2500/ min-1
- Table size: 160x160mm (Tiltable -45° to 45°)
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm
- Maximum drilling depth: 52mm
- Maximum spindle to table distance (lowest position): 215mm
- Maximum spindle distance from the foot: 303mm.
- Total height: 600mm
- 2 meter long power cable
- Weight: 13.7 kg
|No load speed||500-890-1400-1900-2500 /min.|
|Table dimensions||160 x 160 mm|
|Chuck capacity||13 mm|
|Number of speeds||5|
Click on the link to download the manual: