Battery charger 6V/12V with jump starter | BCM1020
Keep your battery in condition with the trickle charging function. For example, when your motorbike, boat, old-timer or motorhome is in winter storage and not in use. This feature ensures longer battery life. During the period of storage, this function ensures that when the battery capacity drops, the battery is recharged again.
In addition, the starting aid allows you to give your battery an extra boost when starting in the shed, so that you can get back on the road quickly and easily.
The BCM1020 battery charger with starting aid and impulse trickle charging is adjustable to 6V and 12V and is therefore an ideal aid when starting both the engine and car. With the charging current you can choose 2, 6 or 12 Amps, with the starting aid 75 Amps is available for a short time. The charger is also equipped with automatic protection against overload, short circuit and incorrect connection, making it very safe to use.
Caution: this battery charger only works when connected to mains power.
- Connection voltage: 230V
- With starting aid/impulse trickle charging (for use in garage, workshop, storage, etc.)
- Measured output voltage: 6/12 V
- Charge current: 2A, 6A, 12A, start 75 A
- Suitable for charging battery types with: 12V/6V and 8-180Ah capacity
- LED charge indicator
- Automatic protection
- BCM1020 Battery charger with starting aid and impulse trickle charging
- Set of battery terminal cables to connect the battery charger.
Availability: Ex-works + FOB
|Charge||6V/12V DC, 2A|
|Includes||Set battery clamps - 80A Fuse|
Click on the link to download the manual: